There are many successful strategies in the music business. One of the more popular tactics is to feature a second single that contrasts dramatically with the first release off an album (i.e. Trina‘s Single Again and I Gotta Thang For You). Sticking with what has worked, Universal Motown artist Ashanti has followed up her “woman scorned” ballad, The Way That I Love You, with a tale of the Good Good she offers her man nightly. Jermaine Dupri‘s mid-tempo beat is the polar opposite of Way‘s heart-pounding background, making Good Good a perfect single to set satisfied lovers apart from those scorned. Ashanti’s fourth studio album, The Declaration, is now available in stores and online.
Note: The streaming of “Good Good” has temporarily been suspended.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Cant Deny It (Ridah) ft. Jim Jones" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.