There are many successful strategies in the music business. One of the more popular tactics is to feature a second single that contrasts dramatically with the first release off an album (i.e. Trina‘s Single Again and I Gotta Thang For You). Sticking with what has worked, Universal Motown artist Ashanti has followed up her “woman scorned” ballad, The Way That I Love You, with a tale of the Good Good she offers her man nightly. Jermaine Dupri‘s mid-tempo beat is the polar opposite of Way‘s heart-pounding background, making Good Good a perfect single to set satisfied lovers apart from those scorned. Ashanti’s fourth studio album, The Declaration, is now available in stores and online.
Note: The streaming of “Good Good” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by Burmy on 06/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Cant Deny It (Ridah) ft. Jim Jones" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.