Fresh off the release of his debut street album (which RCA is now preparing to repackage as a digital retail release), ASAP Rocky exults in the fruits of his labors on Peso, the latest single off the project. ASAP colleague Ty Beats handles production duties, crafting an icy, windchime(?)-sampled backdrop for the Harlem representer’s big-money rhymes. Like what you’re hearing? Then drop whatever you’re doing and download a copy of the artist’s much-hyped LiveLoveA$AP mixtape—or keep it locked for details on the yet-unscheduled retail version.
Written by richard on 11/11/11
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds Music/RCA
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)