Fresh off the release of his debut street album (which RCA is now preparing to repackage as a digital retail release), ASAP Rocky exults in the fruits of his labors on Peso, the latest single off the project. ASAP colleague Ty Beats handles production duties, crafting an icy, windchime(?)-sampled backdrop for the Harlem representer’s big-money rhymes. Like what you’re hearing? Then drop whatever you’re doing and download a copy of the artist’s much-hyped LiveLoveA$AP mixtape—or keep it locked for details on the yet-unscheduled retail version.
Written by richard on 11/11/11
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds Music/RCA
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.