Fresh off the release of his debut street album (which RCA is now preparing to repackage as a digital retail release), ASAP Rocky exults in the fruits of his labors on Peso, the latest single off the project. ASAP colleague Ty Beats handles production duties, crafting an icy, windchime(?)-sampled backdrop for the Harlem representer’s big-money rhymes. Like what you’re hearing? Then drop whatever you’re doing and download a copy of the artist’s much-hyped LiveLoveA$AP mixtape—or keep it locked for details on the yet-unscheduled retail version.
Written by richard on 11/11/11
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds Music/RCA
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.