Fresh off the release of his debut street album (which RCA is now preparing to repackage as a digital retail release), ASAP Rocky exults in the fruits of his labors on Peso, the latest single off the project. ASAP colleague Ty Beats handles production duties, crafting an icy, windchime(?)-sampled backdrop for the Harlem representer’s big-money rhymes. Like what you’re hearing? Then drop whatever you’re doing and download a copy of the artist’s much-hyped LiveLoveA$AP mixtape—or keep it locked for details on the yet-unscheduled retail version.
Written by richard on 11/11/11
Polo Grounds Music/RCA
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.