Fresh off the release of his debut street album (which RCA is now preparing to repackage as a digital retail release), ASAP Rocky exults in the fruits of his labors on Peso, the latest single off the project. ASAP colleague Ty Beats handles production duties, crafting an icy, windchime(?)-sampled backdrop for the Harlem representer’s big-money rhymes. Like what you’re hearing? Then drop whatever you’re doing and download a copy of the artist’s much-hyped LiveLoveA$AP mixtape—or keep it locked for details on the yet-unscheduled retail version.
Written by richard on 11/11/11
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds Music/RCA
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.