Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Relax ladies, you can put away the Viagra. A$AP Rocky doesn’t have a problem f**king, he’s got a Fu**king Problem. On the latest single from his RCA debut, the young Harlemite returns to let the world know that for all its perks, the legion of women now staking out his hotel room has led to its fair share of difficulties as well. Joining Rocky over Noah “40” Shebib‘s banging beat are a trio of emcees that undoubtedly have some experience in the groupie department as 2 Chainz assists on the hook and Drake and Kendrick Lamar deliver verses. Expect A$AP’s women troubles to only increase when his yet unscheduled LONG.LIVE.A$AP. finally arrives.
Written by Nathan S. on 12/4/12
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds Music/RCA
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.