Now that Rocky‘s officially arrived, which A$AP Mob member will be next to blow? Fresh off inking a 1.5 million dollar solo deal with Polo Grounds Music/RCA Records, A$AP Ferg is high in the running. He’s certainly got the hustle ethic to succeed; a revamped version of a cut released to the ‘net previously, the Harlemite’s major-label debut single finds him hard at Work, pushing high-quality product to his loyal fans in the streets. Co-producers Darold Brown & Steven Pugh provide a tension-fraught trap instrumental to back the artist’s gruff block talk. Is Ferg’s solo career off to a good start with this coke-slinging single? Debate away—and, as always, keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 01/22/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)