Now that Rocky‘s officially arrived, which A$AP Mob member will be next to blow? Fresh off inking a 1.5 million dollar solo deal with Polo Grounds Music/RCA Records, A$AP Ferg is high in the running. He’s certainly got the hustle ethic to succeed; a revamped version of a cut released to the ‘net previously, the Harlemite’s major-label debut single finds him hard at Work, pushing high-quality product to his loyal fans in the streets. Co-producers Darold Brown & Steven Pugh provide a tension-fraught trap instrumental to back the artist’s gruff block talk. Is Ferg’s solo career off to a good start with this coke-slinging single? Debate away—and, as always, keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 01/22/13
A$AP Mob affiliate A$AP Ferg has made his major-label debut with the Trap Lord LP. The Harlem buzzmaker's very first solo release, the set packs 13 original jams, including Booth-featured cuts "Work (Remix)," "Shabba" and...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.