Now that Rocky‘s officially arrived, which A$AP Mob member will be next to blow? Fresh off inking a 1.5 million dollar solo deal with Polo Grounds Music/RCA Records, A$AP Ferg is high in the running. He’s certainly got the hustle ethic to succeed; a revamped version of a cut released to the ‘net previously, the Harlemite’s major-label debut single finds him hard at Work, pushing high-quality product to his loyal fans in the streets. Co-producers Darold Brown & Steven Pugh provide a tension-fraught trap instrumental to back the artist’s gruff block talk. Is Ferg’s solo career off to a good start with this coke-slinging single? Debate away—and, as always, keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 01/22/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.