While there are situations in which too many cooks spoil the broth, Work is typically easier and more enjoyable when you have company. In accordance with that principle, A$AP Ferg has enlisted the help of a few talented homies for the official remix of his RCA Records debut single. After delivering a brand new verse on the front, the headliner steps aside to let Bad Boy signee French Montana, West Coast phenom SchoolBoy Q and Females Welcomed hitmaker Trinidad James to rock the mic over Darold Brown & Steven Pugh‘s stark, trunk-rattling beat. Rounding out the star-studded guest lineup, A$AP Mob ringleader Rocky delivers the coup de grâce. Does this version top the original? Debate away—and, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from A$AP Ferg.
Written by richard on 05/14/13
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.