While there are situations in which too many cooks spoil the broth, Work is typically easier and more enjoyable when you have company. In accordance with that principle, A$AP Ferg has enlisted the help of a few talented homies for the official remix of his RCA Records debut single. After delivering a brand new verse on the front, the headliner steps aside to let Bad Boy signee French Montana, West Coast phenom SchoolBoy Q and Females Welcomed hitmaker Trinidad James to rock the mic over Darold Brown & Steven Pugh‘s stark, trunk-rattling beat. Rounding out the star-studded guest lineup, A$AP Mob ringleader Rocky delivers the coup de grâce. Does this version top the original? Debate away—and, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from A$AP Ferg.
Written by richard on 05/14/13
A$AP Mob affiliate A$AP Ferg has made his major-label debut with the Trap Lord LP. The Harlem buzzmaker's very first solo release, the set packs 13 original jams, including Booth-featured cuts "Work (Remix)," "Shabba" and...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.