While there are situations in which too many cooks spoil the broth, Work is typically easier and more enjoyable when you have company. In accordance with that principle, A$AP Ferg has enlisted the help of a few talented homies for the official remix of his RCA Records debut single. After delivering a brand new verse on the front, the headliner steps aside to let Bad Boy signee French Montana, West Coast phenom SchoolBoy Q and Females Welcomed hitmaker Trinidad James to rock the mic over Darold Brown & Steven Pugh‘s stark, trunk-rattling beat. Rounding out the star-studded guest lineup, A$AP Mob ringleader Rocky delivers the coup de grâce. Does this version top the original? Debate away—and, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from A$AP Ferg.
Written by richard on 05/14/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.