Murda Something was never released as a single off ASAP Ferg‘s 2013 debut full-length, but that didn’t stop an enterprising beatsmith from giving it the remix treatment. On this version of the hard-nosed street banger, Ferg’s trigger-happy verses are retained, along with the guest bars and ad-libs of bellicose ATLien Waka Flocka Flame. In place of the cinematic original boardwork (a joint effort from Jim Jonsin, Finatik N Zak and Rico Love), however, Riot 10 Music offers up a more abrasive, in-your face trap instrumental. For the original version of Murda and much more, cop Ferg’s Trap Lord LP, out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 08/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.