Murda Something was never released as a single off ASAP Ferg‘s 2013 debut full-length, but that didn’t stop an enterprising beatsmith from giving it the remix treatment. On this version of the hard-nosed street banger, Ferg’s trigger-happy verses are retained, along with the guest bars and ad-libs of bellicose ATLien Waka Flocka Flame. In place of the cinematic original boardwork (a joint effort from Jim Jonsin, Finatik N Zak and Rico Love), however, Riot 10 Music offers up a more abrasive, in-your face trap instrumental. For the original version of Murda and much more, cop Ferg’s Trap Lord LP, out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 08/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.