When ASAP Ferg finds himself at odds with a fellow hustler, he follows a simple rule that’s served him well over the years: Let It Go. Not “Let it go” as in, “Take a deep breath and walk away from the situation;” “Let it go” as in, “squeeze the trigger and turn whoever’s getting on your nerves into Swiss cheese.” Bam—conflict resolved. On the latest single off his major-label debut, the Harlem phenom emphasizes just how willing he is to pepper his enemies with hot lead. To back his bloodthirsty, yet nonchalant bars, Highdefrazjah cooks up a whip-ready beat driven by trap hi-hats and Eastern-flavored synth loops. A$AP Yams lends his sing-song flow to the intro, returning on the back to deliver an ad-libbed outro. DanTheMan‘s action-packed visuals round out the package. Fans can find Let It Go and much more on Ferg’s debut full-length, Trap Lord, released last summer via ASAP Worldwide/Polo Grounds Music/RCA Records.
Written by richard on 03/10/14
A$AP Mob affiliate A$AP Ferg has made his major-label debut with the Trap Lord LP. The Harlem buzzmaker's very first solo release, the set packs 13 original jams, including Booth-featured cuts "Work (Remix)," "Shabba" and...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)