When ASAP Ferg finds himself at odds with a fellow hustler, he follows a simple rule that’s served him well over the years: Let It Go. Not “Let it go” as in, “Take a deep breath and walk away from the situation;” “Let it go” as in, “squeeze the trigger and turn whoever’s getting on your nerves into Swiss cheese.” Bam—conflict resolved. On the latest single off his major-label debut, the Harlem phenom emphasizes just how willing he is to pepper his enemies with hot lead. To back his bloodthirsty, yet nonchalant bars, Highdefrazjah cooks up a whip-ready beat driven by trap hi-hats and Eastern-flavored synth loops. A$AP Yams lends his sing-song flow to the intro, returning on the back to deliver an ad-libbed outro. DanTheMan‘s action-packed visuals round out the package. Fans can find Let It Go and much more on Ferg’s debut full-length, Trap Lord, released last summer via ASAP Worldwide/Polo Grounds Music/RCA Records.
Written by richard on 03/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.