When ASAP Ferg finds himself at odds with a fellow hustler, he follows a simple rule that’s served him well over the years: Let It Go. Not “Let it go” as in, “Take a deep breath and walk away from the situation;” “Let it go” as in, “squeeze the trigger and turn whoever’s getting on your nerves into Swiss cheese.” Bam—conflict resolved. On the latest single off his major-label debut, the Harlem phenom emphasizes just how willing he is to pepper his enemies with hot lead. To back his bloodthirsty, yet nonchalant bars, Highdefrazjah cooks up a whip-ready beat driven by trap hi-hats and Eastern-flavored synth loops. A$AP Yams lends his sing-song flow to the intro, returning on the back to deliver an ad-libbed outro. DanTheMan‘s action-packed visuals round out the package. Fans can find Let It Go and much more on Ferg’s debut full-length, Trap Lord, released last summer via ASAP Worldwide/Polo Grounds Music/RCA Records.
Written by richard on 03/10/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.