If you’re looking to launch a career as a stickup man, I can think of a few easier targets to start with than a powerful crime family. Nonetheless, on his latest freestyle A$AP Ferg offers a few useful tips on How to Rob the Mob. You can’t fault the Harlem representative for an unambitious beat selection; Ferg chooses the classic instrumental from Wu-Tang‘s Tears (recently flipped on G-Unit‘s They Talked About Jesus) as a backdrop for his grimy bars. Feeling it? This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can hear more on the artist’s 2013 debut LP, Trap Lord.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.