If you’re looking to launch a career as a stickup man, I can think of a few easier targets to start with than a powerful crime family. Nonetheless, on his latest freestyle A$AP Ferg offers a few useful tips on How to Rob the Mob. You can’t fault the Harlem representative for an unambitious beat selection; Ferg chooses the classic instrumental from Wu-Tang‘s Tears (recently flipped on G-Unit‘s They Talked About Jesus) as a backdrop for his grimy bars. Feeling it? This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can hear more on the artist’s 2013 debut LP, Trap Lord.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.