If you’re looking to launch a career as a stickup man, I can think of a few easier targets to start with than a powerful crime family. Nonetheless, on his latest freestyle A$AP Ferg offers a few useful tips on How to Rob the Mob. You can’t fault the Harlem representative for an unambitious beat selection; Ferg chooses the classic instrumental from Wu-Tang‘s Tears (recently flipped on G-Unit‘s They Talked About Jesus) as a backdrop for his grimy bars. Feeling it? This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can hear more on the artist’s 2013 debut LP, Trap Lord.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)