If you’re looking to launch a career as a stickup man, I can think of a few easier targets to start with than a powerful crime family. Nonetheless, on his latest freestyle A$AP Ferg offers a few useful tips on How to Rob the Mob. You can’t fault the Harlem representative for an unambitious beat selection; Ferg chooses the classic instrumental from Wu-Tang‘s Tears (recently flipped on G-Unit‘s They Talked About Jesus) as a backdrop for his grimy bars. Feeling it? This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can hear more on the artist’s 2013 debut LP, Trap Lord.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.