If you’re looking to launch a career as a stickup man, I can think of a few easier targets to start with than a powerful crime family. Nonetheless, on his latest freestyle A$AP Ferg offers a few useful tips on How to Rob the Mob. You can’t fault the Harlem representative for an unambitious beat selection; Ferg chooses the classic instrumental from Wu-Tang‘s Tears (recently flipped on G-Unit‘s They Talked About Jesus) as a backdrop for his grimy bars. Feeling it? This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can hear more on the artist’s 2013 debut LP, Trap Lord.
Written by richard on 06/19/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.