Recently introduced to the Booth via mixtape leak Dirty White Leathers, Philly representative Asaad returns to our pages with follow-up Paint on the Fur. Here, Nascent & QB‘s lush, soul-sampled boardwork sets the mood as the Philadelphia repper delivers a swag-drenched account of a recent sexual encounter. Has this freaky cut left you inh the mood for more? Then be sure to check out Asaad’s latest street release, Dirty Middle Class, when it hits the ‘net in December.
Written by richard on 11/7/11
Submit your Rating
New Black ®
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dirty White Leathers" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.