Recently introduced to the Booth via mixtape leak Dirty White Leathers, Philly representative Asaad returns to our pages with follow-up Paint on the Fur. Here, Nascent & QB‘s lush, soul-sampled boardwork sets the mood as the Philadelphia repper delivers a swag-drenched account of a recent sexual encounter. Has this freaky cut left you inh the mood for more? Then be sure to check out Asaad’s latest street release, Dirty Middle Class, when it hits the ‘net in December.
Written by richard on 11/7/11
Submit your Rating
New Black ®
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dirty White Leathers" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.