Recently introduced to the Booth via mixtape leak Dirty White Leathers, Philly representative Asaad returns to our pages with follow-up Paint on the Fur. Here, Nascent & QB‘s lush, soul-sampled boardwork sets the mood as the Philadelphia repper delivers a swag-drenched account of a recent sexual encounter. Has this freaky cut left you inh the mood for more? Then be sure to check out Asaad’s latest street release, Dirty Middle Class, when it hits the ‘net in December.
Written by richard on 11/7/11
New Black ®
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dirty White Leathers" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.