Hailing from the City of Brotherly Love, Booth newcomer Asaad introduces himself to Booth readers with Dirty White Leathers, a contemplative new leak off forthcoming compilation mixtape Dirty Middle Class. Here, project producers Nascent & QB cook up a bittersweet, soul-sampled backdrop for the emcee’s poetically vivid reflections on life, love and race. For more fresh cuts featuring Philadelphia, New York, Delaware and Los Angeles’ best and brightest, check out DMC when it arrives on the ‘net in December.
Written by richard on 10/25/11
Submit your Rating
New Black ®
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Paint On The Fur" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.