Hailing from the City of Brotherly Love, Booth newcomer Asaad introduces himself to Booth readers with Dirty White Leathers, a contemplative new leak off forthcoming compilation mixtape Dirty Middle Class. Here, project producers Nascent & QB cook up a bittersweet, soul-sampled backdrop for the emcee’s poetically vivid reflections on life, love and race. For more fresh cuts featuring Philadelphia, New York, Delaware and Los Angeles’ best and brightest, check out DMC when it arrives on the ‘net in December.
Written by richard on 10/25/11
Submit your Rating
New Black ®
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Paint On The Fur" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.