Hailing from the City of Brotherly Love, Booth newcomer Asaad introduces himself to Booth readers with Dirty White Leathers, a contemplative new leak off forthcoming compilation mixtape Dirty Middle Class. Here, project producers Nascent & QB cook up a bittersweet, soul-sampled backdrop for the emcee’s poetically vivid reflections on life, love and race. For more fresh cuts featuring Philadelphia, New York, Delaware and Los Angeles’ best and brightest, check out DMC when it arrives on the ‘net in December.
Written by richard on 10/25/11
Submit your Rating
New Black ®
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Paint On The Fur" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.