Hailing from the City of Brotherly Love, Booth newcomer Asaad introduces himself to Booth readers with Dirty White Leathers, a contemplative new leak off forthcoming compilation mixtape Dirty Middle Class. Here, project producers Nascent & QB cook up a bittersweet, soul-sampled backdrop for the emcee’s poetically vivid reflections on life, love and race. For more fresh cuts featuring Philadelphia, New York, Delaware and Los Angeles’ best and brightest, check out DMC when it arrives on the ‘net in December.
Written by richard on 10/25/11
Submit your Rating
New Black ®
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Paint On The Fur" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.