There are Two Things that always come up: the sun and the truth. Unlike vampires and sucker emcees, Floridian hip-hop crew ArtOfficial ain’t scared of either. On their contribution to the soundtrack of upcoming documentary DEMOS: An Independent Artist’s Guide to Success, emcees Logic and Newsense remind us that sunlight is the best disinfectant, flowing over their crewmates’ jazzy, head-noddable live-band grooves. Featuring this joint, Skyzoo and Torae‘s The Get Up and many more bangers, DEMOS debuts this Saturday, June 22 at Miami’s Performing Arts Exchange. It has yet to be announced whether the soundtrack LP will be released separately from the film but, as always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 06/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big City Bright Lights" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.