There are Two Things that always come up: the sun and the truth. Unlike vampires and sucker emcees, Floridian hip-hop crew ArtOfficial ain’t scared of either. On their contribution to the soundtrack of upcoming documentary DEMOS: An Independent Artist’s Guide to Success, emcees Logic and Newsense remind us that sunlight is the best disinfectant, flowing over their crewmates’ jazzy, head-noddable live-band grooves. Featuring this joint, Skyzoo and Torae‘s The Get Up and many more bangers, DEMOS debuts this Saturday, June 22 at Miami’s Performing Arts Exchange. It has yet to be announced whether the soundtrack LP will be released separately from the film but, as always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 06/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big City Bright Lights" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.