With his last Booth appearance coming in November of 2012 (Popeye Jones Jr.) its been a hot minute since we last heard from Artel Carter. So, what has he been doing for these past nine months? Winning all across America. On Victor (VA to LA) Artel gives us a glimpse into what his travels from coast to coast have been like. From packed flights to packed bongs, and a schedule packed with ladies, he tells (and shows) us all about it. Backed by a chiming, brisk beat from Dante Lewis, Artel goes in on the track with a rapid-fire, charismatic flow. While his approach packs a punch, he also shows us a more finessed side—when the production changes to a slower, sample driven outro—that will resonate with fans regardless of their geographic location. Victor (VA to LA) is set to appear on Carter’s upcoming fall EP, WRECK.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/21/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)