For most of us, turning our fantasies into reality is a daunting, and frequently discouraging task. T-Dot hip-hop duo Art of Fresh, on the other hand, have had so much practice that it now comes naturally. As emcee D.O. (the former Guinness World Record-holder for Longest Freestyle) puts it on the group’s latest single, “Where I dream is Where I Go.” Here, Slakah the Beatchild‘s upbeat, synth-driven production sets the stage for verses celebrating the exhilarating feeling of setting a lofty goal and chasing after it. The accompanying visuals, directed by Beatchild, depict the twosome as airline pilots circa the 1970s, complete with hilarious facial hair. Fans will be able to fnid Where I Go and much more on Art of Fresh’s junior album, Good Morning Yesterday, currently scheduled for release in September.
Written by richard on 03/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Out This World" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.