For most of us, turning our fantasies into reality is a daunting, and frequently discouraging task. T-Dot hip-hop duo Art of Fresh, on the other hand, have had so much practice that it now comes naturally. As emcee D.O. (the former Guinness World Record-holder for Longest Freestyle) puts it on the group’s latest single, “Where I dream is Where I Go.” Here, Slakah the Beatchild‘s upbeat, synth-driven production sets the stage for verses celebrating the exhilarating feeling of setting a lofty goal and chasing after it. The accompanying visuals, directed by Beatchild, depict the twosome as airline pilots circa the 1970s, complete with hilarious facial hair. Fans will be able to fnid Where I Go and much more on Art of Fresh’s junior album, Good Morning Yesterday, currently scheduled for release in September.
Written by richard on 03/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Out This World" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.