For most of us, turning our fantasies into reality is a daunting, and frequently discouraging task. T-Dot hip-hop duo Art of Fresh, on the other hand, have had so much practice that it now comes naturally. As emcee D.O. (the former Guinness World Record-holder for Longest Freestyle) puts it on the group’s latest single, “Where I dream is Where I Go.” Here, Slakah the Beatchild‘s upbeat, synth-driven production sets the stage for verses celebrating the exhilarating feeling of setting a lofty goal and chasing after it. The accompanying visuals, directed by Beatchild, depict the twosome as airline pilots circa the 1970s, complete with hilarious facial hair. Fans will be able to fnid Where I Go and much more on Art of Fresh’s junior album, Good Morning Yesterday, currently scheduled for release in September.
Written by richard on 03/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Out This World" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.