A recent trend in the R&B game has seen behind-the-scenes veterans (writers and producers) emerging with records that feature only their singing. Following in the footsteps of Ne-Yo, Johnta Austin, Ryan Leslie, Dallas Austin, and Sean Garrett, 22-year old Armél is ready to become the next triple-threat artist in line. As he demonstrates the art of smooth conversation around the ladies, things progress faster than expected as Armél proclaims “I Took It Down.” With a guest feature by Juelz Santana, and L.T. Hutton’s low bass beat, Armel might find himself skipping to the front of the line sooner than expected. Armél’s upcoming untitled album has no current release date.
Written by Burmy on 02/12/08
Submit your Rating
Elite City/Fort Knocks Entertainment
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.