After first releasing the song to us last September, Ariez Onasis returns to our pages with the Dan Moraru & Jonas Arequipa Jr.-directed short film, Victim. Here, J. Cardim‘s scorching synth-pop production sets the stage for rhymes about the Massachusetts repper’s downright diabolical way with women. According to Onasis, ““The goal in mind for Victim was simply, to make a masterpiece. The One of One production team brought forth the treatment and I was sold. Coincidentally, I had a performance booked in Athens, Greece around the time. The final product took longer than expected, but exceeded our expectations none the less. I’m very proud to present this video to the public. It is only the beginning of what’s to come.” Debut studio album The Heartbreak Kid has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can hear more where this came from on the artist’s last project, the Clinton Sparks-hosted Jackmove mixtape.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
Submit your Rating
Dice Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Outta Time ft. J. Cardim" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.