After first releasing the song to us last September, Ariez Onasis returns to our pages with the Dan Moraru & Jonas Arequipa Jr.-directed short film, Victim. Here, J. Cardim‘s scorching synth-pop production sets the stage for rhymes about the Massachusetts repper’s downright diabolical way with women. According to Onasis, ““The goal in mind for Victim was simply, to make a masterpiece. The One of One production team brought forth the treatment and I was sold. Coincidentally, I had a performance booked in Athens, Greece around the time. The final product took longer than expected, but exceeded our expectations none the less. I’m very proud to present this video to the public. It is only the beginning of what’s to come.” Debut studio album The Heartbreak Kid has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can hear more where this came from on the artist’s last project, the Clinton Sparks-hosted Jackmove mixtape.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
Submit your Rating
Dice Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Outta Time ft. J. Cardim" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.