On Ariez Onasis last feature, Victim, the Massachusetts rhymesayer waxed braggadocious about his knack for womanizing—and won rave reader reviews for his trouble. Today, the freestyle alum returns to revisit the theme with follow-up Loving Me Now, which finds him spitting about his latest conquest over ta driving synth instrumental by J. Cardim. Kevin Cossom tops the record off with a catchy, studio-tweaked hook. Neither The Heartbreak Kid nor Cossom’s as-yet untitled RCA debut have received a release date. Stay tuned for further details on both as they arise.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
Dice Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Outta Time ft. J. Cardim" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.