On Ariez Onasis last feature, Victim, the Massachusetts rhymesayer waxed braggadocious about his knack for womanizing—and won rave reader reviews for his trouble. Today, the freestyle alum returns to revisit the theme with follow-up Loving Me Now, which finds him spitting about his latest conquest over ta driving synth instrumental by J. Cardim. Kevin Cossom tops the record off with a catchy, studio-tweaked hook. Neither The Heartbreak Kid nor Cossom’s as-yet untitled RCA debut have received a release date. Stay tuned for further details on both as they arise.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
Dice Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Outta Time ft. J. Cardim" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.