On Ariez Onasis last feature, Victim, the Massachusetts rhymesayer waxed braggadocious about his knack for womanizing—and won rave reader reviews for his trouble. Today, the freestyle alum returns to revisit the theme with follow-up Loving Me Now, which finds him spitting about his latest conquest over ta driving synth instrumental by J. Cardim. Kevin Cossom tops the record off with a catchy, studio-tweaked hook. Neither The Heartbreak Kid nor Cossom’s as-yet untitled RCA debut have received a release date. Stay tuned for further details on both as they arise.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
Dice Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Outta Time ft. J. Cardim" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.