On Ariez Onasis last feature, Victim, the Massachusetts rhymesayer waxed braggadocious about his knack for womanizing—and won rave reader reviews for his trouble. Today, the freestyle alum returns to revisit the theme with follow-up Loving Me Now, which finds him spitting about his latest conquest over ta driving synth instrumental by J. Cardim. Kevin Cossom tops the record off with a catchy, studio-tweaked hook. Neither The Heartbreak Kid nor Cossom’s as-yet untitled RCA debut have received a release date. Stay tuned for further details on both as they arise.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
Dice Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Outta Time ft. J. Cardim" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.