Back in March, Universal Republic R&B songstress Ariana Grande introduced herself to listeners everywhere with The Way, a (non-Booth-featured) debut single featuring indie-rap phenom Mac Miller. Now, the singer makes her slightly belated grand entrance onto our pages with the joint’s freshly-released remix. In keeping with the theme of intimate relationships, this version simply switches out the the original feature for another male lead. Over Harmony‘s warm, keyboard-led production, the headliner is joined by Big Apple veteran Fabolous. The inveterate ladies’ man is definitely a more natural romantic foil than his predecessor, but I’ll leave y’all to decide whether Fab’s smooth bars are an improvement over Miller’s quirkier contribution. Regardless, those who like what they’re hearing can watch our pages for further news and tunes from Adriana Grande, who has yet to announce any plans for a major-label debut album.
Written by richard on 07/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right There" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.