Back in March, Universal Republic R&B songstress Ariana Grande introduced herself to listeners everywhere with The Way, a (non-Booth-featured) debut single featuring indie-rap phenom Mac Miller. Now, the singer makes her slightly belated grand entrance onto our pages with the joint’s freshly-released remix. In keeping with the theme of intimate relationships, this version simply switches out the the original feature for another male lead. Over Harmony‘s warm, keyboard-led production, the headliner is joined by Big Apple veteran Fabolous. The inveterate ladies’ man is definitely a more natural romantic foil than his predecessor, but I’ll leave y’all to decide whether Fab’s smooth bars are an improvement over Miller’s quirkier contribution. Regardless, those who like what they’re hearing can watch our pages for further news and tunes from Adriana Grande, who has yet to announce any plans for a major-label debut album.
Written by richard on 07/19/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right There" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)