Back in March, Universal Republic R&B songstress Ariana Grande introduced herself to listeners everywhere with The Way, a (non-Booth-featured) debut single featuring indie-rap phenom Mac Miller. Now, the singer makes her slightly belated grand entrance onto our pages with the joint’s freshly-released remix. In keeping with the theme of intimate relationships, this version simply switches out the the original feature for another male lead. Over Harmony‘s warm, keyboard-led production, the headliner is joined by Big Apple veteran Fabolous. The inveterate ladies’ man is definitely a more natural romantic foil than his predecessor, but I’ll leave y’all to decide whether Fab’s smooth bars are an improvement over Miller’s quirkier contribution. Regardless, those who like what they’re hearing can watch our pages for further news and tunes from Adriana Grande, who has yet to announce any plans for a major-label debut album.
Written by richard on 07/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right There" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.