Back in March, Universal Republic R&B songstress Ariana Grande introduced herself to listeners everywhere with The Way, a (non-Booth-featured) debut single featuring indie-rap phenom Mac Miller. Now, the singer makes her slightly belated grand entrance onto our pages with the joint’s freshly-released remix. In keeping with the theme of intimate relationships, this version simply switches out the the original feature for another male lead. Over Harmony‘s warm, keyboard-led production, the headliner is joined by Big Apple veteran Fabolous. The inveterate ladies’ man is definitely a more natural romantic foil than his predecessor, but I’ll leave y’all to decide whether Fab’s smooth bars are an improvement over Miller’s quirkier contribution. Regardless, those who like what they’re hearing can watch our pages for further news and tunes from Adriana Grande, who has yet to announce any plans for a major-label debut album.
Written by richard on 07/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right There" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.