Since dropping in late April, Ariana Grande‘s current single has ascended to #2 on the Billboard Hot 100, but there’s been one little Problem: the record hasn’t been available for streaming in The DJBooth. Today, we rectify that oversight by featuring the song along with its new, Ned Todorovic-directed visuals. In addition to guest bars from Iggy Azalea (who happens to be currently killing the rap game), the Max Martin/Shellback/Ilya-produced cut boasts some uncredited hook vocals courtesy of Big Sean. Problem isn’t attached to a larger project, but we in the Booth will keep you posted on Ariana Grande’s plans as further information surfaces.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way (Remix)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.