Booth newcomer Aria might see Neon Colors in the sky, but her friends from the north, in both New York and New England, probably will need her single to look past the absurd amount of snow blocking their vision. Despite their inability to relate to Aria’s vibrant view, listeners will most certainly dig her unique blend of hip-hop, R&B, and Electronica. Backed by the delicate, ambient production stylings of Hank Iving, Aria harmonizes with herself, often supporting a raspier, yet smooth vocal with a stronger, higher-pitched set of backup vocals. For those looking to truly soak in this calming, cosmic cut, I recommend listening with a proper set of headphones that will do the intricate offering justice. I also recommend keeping it locked to The DJBooth for more from Aria, who is working on her new project, titled White Walls.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/13/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.