Usually, when you hear the phrase “new music from ATL,” you expect something bass-heavy and hype. With the help of producer Get Cool, however, Archie Eversole decides to take a different route on his new single Lil Lower. Here, the freestyle series alum describes the classic situation of being in the club and catching the eye of that PYT (as MJ would say) across the dance floor, and proceeds to lay out his plan to bag the broad. With the classic instructional hook for what the ladies need to do when the song is playing, this is a straight-up club joint that should get more than a couple of rotations. With a nice beat that ladies can dance with and fellas can awkwardly stand around and bob their heads to, Archie once again gives clubgoers exactly what they’re looking for. Keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest from this Southern mainstay.
Written by JRTheWriter on 04/22/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Money Sounds Like" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.