Usually, when you hear the phrase “new music from ATL,” you expect something bass-heavy and hype. With the help of producer Get Cool, however, Archie Eversole decides to take a different route on his new single Lil Lower. Here, the freestyle series alum describes the classic situation of being in the club and catching the eye of that PYT (as MJ would say) across the dance floor, and proceeds to lay out his plan to bag the broad. With the classic instructional hook for what the ladies need to do when the song is playing, this is a straight-up club joint that should get more than a couple of rotations. With a nice beat that ladies can dance with and fellas can awkwardly stand around and bob their heads to, Archie once again gives clubgoers exactly what they’re looking for. Keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest from this Southern mainstay.
Written by JRTheWriter on 04/22/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Money Sounds Like" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.