After serving an eight-month jail sentence for assault, Archie Eversole decided to straighten up his life. Although his 2002 debut, Ride Wit Me: Dirty South Style spawned a hit in the form of the Bubba Sparxxx-assisted We Ready, not many copies were sold. Once the label shut down, the Atlanta native went on hiatus for roughly six years. Fast forward to 2008, however, and Eversole finds himself signed to producer Needlz’ Dry Rain Entertainment, and ready for his sophomore album. On the follow-up to What Money Sounds Like, he brings back his rough-and-ready flow to ask those who have been waiting, “How You Like Me Now?” Needlz’ low-bass beat, when combined with Archie’s rhyme scheme, makes for a perfect transitional single in and out of the clubs. So, how do you like him now?
Written by Burmy on 12/3/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Money Sounds Like" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.