As the rapper made clear in previous features What Money Sounds Like, How You Like Me Now, and Oh No, Archie Eversole is is back and determined to reclaim his spot in Southern hip-hop’s upper echelon. Throughout both his first and his second rises to power, there have been those who have doubted his ability to build a buzz, much less become a nationally-known MC. Never the type to quit in the face of adversity, Archie’s plan is to ignore the haters and simply Keep Winning. Though KonLive/Geffen affiliate Ray Lavender brings a memorable hook and third verse, the real highlight is Fuego‘s futuristic, bass-blasting beat, which perfectly accents Eversole’s motivational rhymes. All four of the emcee’s Booth features to date will be included on his Back Like I Never Left mixtape, which drops later this March.
Written by Burmy on 03/3/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Money Sounds Like" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.