The first DJBooth feature from Archie Bang sounds like the birth of a long career on our front page. It is also, according to the artist, the Rebirth (Of Ill). Moreover, it marks the demise of the Brooklyn emcee’s rivals in the game; this effort is so strong it will make aspiring rappers rethink their career choice. Bang’s grimy, uncompromising flow is distinctive, but what really makes him stand out from the street-oriented-rapper crowd is his crisp, confident delivery. Over a 12keyz production driven by a superb bassline, Bang delivers each line like it’s his last. If Rebirth has sparked your interest, or created a hip hop transformation, you’ll be able to hear more on the artist’s forthcoming, currently-unscheduled Never Say Die LP.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summer Time " (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)