The production game is a very hard industry to even break into, much less excel at. Even if you can maneuver through the complex software, exhibit musical ability, and know the right people you still may not even get past your basement or personal SoundCloud. Perhaps best known now for his work with Slaughterhouse, producer-on-the-rise araabMUZIK sets himself apart from the pack with a Potpourri of intricate drum patterns, doing away with monotonous 16-8-16-8 bar sets that most producers lean on heavily. The self-proclaimed “MVP of the MPC”‘s newest instrumental, The Prince is Coming, is a percussion heavy offering that utilizes his full range of his production talents, and it will be heard on his upcoming project, For Professional Use Only, due out next week for free download.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Have to Worry" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!