The production game is a very hard industry to even break into, much less excel at. Even if you can maneuver through the complex software, exhibit musical ability, and know the right people you still may not even get past your basement or personal SoundCloud. Perhaps best known now for his work with Slaughterhouse, producer-on-the-rise araabMUZIK sets himself apart from the pack with a Potpourri of intricate drum patterns, doing away with monotonous 16-8-16-8 bar sets that most producers lean on heavily. The self-proclaimed “MVP of the MPC”‘s newest instrumental, The Prince is Coming, is a percussion heavy offering that utilizes his full range of his production talents, and it will be heard on his upcoming project, For Professional Use Only, due out next week for free download.
Written by Thomas K Welker on 02/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Have to Worry" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.