The production game is a very hard industry to even break into, much less excel at. Even if you can maneuver through the complex software, exhibit musical ability, and know the right people you still may not even get past your basement or personal SoundCloud. Perhaps best known now for his work with Slaughterhouse, producer-on-the-rise araabMUZIK sets himself apart from the pack with a Potpourri of intricate drum patterns, doing away with monotonous 16-8-16-8 bar sets that most producers lean on heavily. The self-proclaimed “MVP of the MPC”‘s newest instrumental, The Prince is Coming, is a percussion heavy offering that utilizes his full range of his production talents, and it will be heard on his upcoming project, For Professional Use Only, due out next week for free download.
Written by Thomas K Welker on 02/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Have to Worry" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.