The production game is a very hard industry to even break into, much less excel at. Even if you can maneuver through the complex software, exhibit musical ability, and know the right people you still may not even get past your basement or personal SoundCloud. Perhaps best known now for his work with Slaughterhouse, producer-on-the-rise araabMUZIK sets himself apart from the pack with a Potpourri of intricate drum patterns, doing away with monotonous 16-8-16-8 bar sets that most producers lean on heavily. The self-proclaimed “MVP of the MPC”‘s newest instrumental, The Prince is Coming, is a percussion heavy offering that utilizes his full range of his production talents, and it will be heard on his upcoming project, For Professional Use Only, due out next week for free download.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Have to Worry" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.