With his latest street album just days away from release, araabMUZIK has unleashed another fresh instrumental off the project. Like its predecessor, The Prince Is Coming, Never Have to Worry is a densely-layered, sometimes dizzying collage of rhythmic elements. This time around, though, the Providence, R.I. producer injects some melody into the mix, superimposing wailing vocal samples and flute-like synths over his pummeling, syncopated rhythm section. For this cut and many more innovative beats, cop araabMUZIK’s For Professional Use Only LP when it drops digitally this Friday, the 15th.
Written by richard on 02/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Prince Is Coming" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)