With his latest street album just days away from release, araabMUZIK has unleashed another fresh instrumental off the project. Like its predecessor, The Prince Is Coming, Never Have to Worry is a densely-layered, sometimes dizzying collage of rhythmic elements. This time around, though, the Providence, R.I. producer injects some melody into the mix, superimposing wailing vocal samples and flute-like synths over his pummeling, syncopated rhythm section. For this cut and many more innovative beats, cop araabMUZIK’s For Professional Use Only LP when it drops digitally this Friday, the 15th.
Written by richard on 02/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Prince Is Coming" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.