With his latest street album just days away from release, araabMUZIK has unleashed another fresh instrumental off the project. Like its predecessor, The Prince Is Coming, Never Have to Worry is a densely-layered, sometimes dizzying collage of rhythmic elements. This time around, though, the Providence, R.I. producer injects some melody into the mix, superimposing wailing vocal samples and flute-like synths over his pummeling, syncopated rhythm section. For this cut and many more innovative beats, cop araabMUZIK’s For Professional Use Only LP when it drops digitally this Friday, the 15th.
Written by richard on 02/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Prince Is Coming" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.