With his latest street album just days away from release, araabMUZIK has unleashed another fresh instrumental off the project. Like its predecessor, The Prince Is Coming, Never Have to Worry is a densely-layered, sometimes dizzying collage of rhythmic elements. This time around, though, the Providence, R.I. producer injects some melody into the mix, superimposing wailing vocal samples and flute-like synths over his pummeling, syncopated rhythm section. For this cut and many more innovative beats, cop araabMUZIK’s For Professional Use Only LP when it drops digitally this Friday, the 15th.
Written by richard on 02/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Prince Is Coming" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.