Let’s face it; we all have questions that keep us up late at night. While some of these mind-boggling queries might be about topics like the meaning of life, some are quite trivial, such as “What would you get if you mixed Coldplay with Big Boi’s now-defunct Purple Ribbon All-Stars?” Well, readers, the answer has arrived! Straight out of Chapel Hill, North Carolina (home to the UNC Tar Heels) comes producer Apple Juice Kid, who teams up with Atlanta singer Michael Johnson for a record that mixes Coldplay’s Clocks record and the bridge from the P.R.A.S. hit single Kryptonite (I’m On It) to form the appropriately-titled Clocks in ATL. To hear more from the AJ Kid, check out his brand new Miles David remix project here.
Written by Burmy on 11/12/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Luv Me Tomorrow" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.