Let’s face it; we all have questions that keep us up late at night. While some of these mind-boggling queries might be about topics like the meaning of life, some are quite trivial, such as “What would you get if you mixed Coldplay with Big Boi’s now-defunct Purple Ribbon All-Stars?” Well, readers, the answer has arrived! Straight out of Chapel Hill, North Carolina (home to the UNC Tar Heels) comes producer Apple Juice Kid, who teams up with Atlanta singer Michael Johnson for a record that mixes Coldplay’s Clocks record and the bridge from the P.R.A.S. hit single Kryptonite (I’m On It) to form the appropriately-titled Clocks in ATL. To hear more from the AJ Kid, check out his brand new Miles David remix project here.
Written by Burmy on 11/12/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Luv Me Tomorrow" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.