Let’s face it; we all have questions that keep us up late at night. While some of these mind-boggling queries might be about topics like the meaning of life, some are quite trivial, such as “What would you get if you mixed Coldplay with Big Boi’s now-defunct Purple Ribbon All-Stars?” Well, readers, the answer has arrived! Straight out of Chapel Hill, North Carolina (home to the UNC Tar Heels) comes producer Apple Juice Kid, who teams up with Atlanta singer Michael Johnson for a record that mixes Coldplay’s Clocks record and the bridge from the P.R.A.S. hit single Kryptonite (I’m On It) to form the appropriately-titled Clocks in ATL. To hear more from the AJ Kid, check out his brand new Miles David remix project here.
Written by Burmy on 11/12/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Luv Me Tomorrow" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.