Don’t worry, Apollo The Great isn’t retiring from the game before he’s even begun. On the contrary, the Camden-bred up-and-comer’s first feature, a fresh remix off his latest street album, finds the headliner and Slaughterhouse emcee Joell Ortiz advising rivals to Call It Quits while they’re ahead. YFame produces, backing the collaborators aggressive rhymes with a minimal synth/sample arrangement. Craving more? Apollo the Great and DJ Omega‘s Apollo21 street album is available now for free download at the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 05/2/11
Submit your Rating
Thorobred Media Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay Charged" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.