Don’t worry, Apollo The Great isn’t retiring from the game before he’s even begun. On the contrary, the Camden-bred up-and-comer’s first feature, a fresh remix off his latest street album, finds the headliner and Slaughterhouse emcee Joell Ortiz advising rivals to Call It Quits while they’re ahead. YFame produces, backing the collaborators aggressive rhymes with a minimal synth/sample arrangement. Craving more? Apollo the Great and DJ Omega‘s Apollo21 street album is available now for free download at the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 05/2/11
Submit your Rating
Thorobred Media Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay Charged" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.