Don’t worry, Apollo The Great isn’t retiring from the game before he’s even begun. On the contrary, the Camden-bred up-and-comer’s first feature, a fresh remix off his latest street album, finds the headliner and Slaughterhouse emcee Joell Ortiz advising rivals to Call It Quits while they’re ahead. YFame produces, backing the collaborators aggressive rhymes with a minimal synth/sample arrangement. Craving more? Apollo the Great and DJ Omega‘s Apollo21 street album is available now for free download at the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 05/2/11
Thorobred Media Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stay Charged" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.