Lonely & Cold was originally released in April as part of Apollo Brown‘s latest beat tape. Dope instrumentals never remain un-blazed for long, though, and this one is no exception. Long Island phenom Roc Marciano does the honors, his deadpan flow sounding right at home over Apollo’s mournful soul samples and gritty boom-bap rhythm section. Jay Brown‘s black-and-white visuals, debuted earlier today on Noisey, round out the package. You can find the instrumental version of Lonely and many more quality beats on Thirty Eight, out now online. Additionally, be sure to check out Brown’s recent appearance on Mass Appeal‘s Rhythm Roulette series.
Written by richard on 07/28/14
Submit your Rating
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.