In the past few weeks, Apollo Brown has been touring Australia and New Zealand, while Guilty Simpson is fresh off a run all the way from Los Angeles to Seattle. Now that they have a little downtime, the Motown-repping emcee-producer duo are showcasing their musical agility, endurance and stamina on Parkour, a bonus track from their recent collaborative set’s limited edition vinyl version. Here, Brown’s dizzying synth/choral production bangs in the background as Simpson sprints, leaps and climbs his way through aggressive, tightly-wound verses. Like what you’re hearing? Cop joint LP Dice Game in its new ivory wax incarnation and you’ll receive an additional 45 featuring this and one other non-album cut. Fans should also be sure to check out the latest Re-Produced EP, featuring Apollo Brown’s exclusive re-production of Talib Kweli‘s Fly Away.
Written by richard on 12/20/12
Submit your Rating
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.