When you need to evade radar detection while piloting an aircraft, your best bet is to reduce your altitude. (Disclaimer: I learned this from playing Grand Theft Auto V, so you might want to get a second opinion before you test it out.) On their latest single, Toronto duo APB (formerly known as The Airplane Boys) attempt a similar maneuver in the sexual arena, swooping in close to get some “lovin’ On the Low.” Producer K. Sim crafts shapeshifting electronic beat to accompany Beck Motley and Bon Voyage as they struggle to twist free from the bonds of romantic commitment. For this cut and much more, cop the crew’s Egos & Expectations LP when it drops June 10, for free digital download.
Written by richard on 06/3/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.