When you need to evade radar detection while piloting an aircraft, your best bet is to reduce your altitude. (Disclaimer: I learned this from playing Grand Theft Auto V, so you might want to get a second opinion before you test it out.) On their latest single, Toronto duo APB (formerly known as The Airplane Boys) attempt a similar maneuver in the sexual arena, swooping in close to get some “lovin’ On the Low.” Producer K. Sim crafts shapeshifting electronic beat to accompany Beck Motley and Bon Voyage as they struggle to twist free from the bonds of romantic commitment. For this cut and much more, cop the crew’s Egos & Expectations LP when it drops June 10, for free digital download.
Written by richard on 06/3/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.