When you need to evade radar detection while piloting an aircraft, your best bet is to reduce your altitude. (Disclaimer: I learned this from playing Grand Theft Auto V, so you might want to get a second opinion before you test it out.) On their latest single, Toronto duo APB (formerly known as The Airplane Boys) attempt a similar maneuver in the sexual arena, swooping in close to get some “lovin’ On the Low.” Producer K. Sim crafts shapeshifting electronic beat to accompany Beck Motley and Bon Voyage as they struggle to twist free from the bonds of romantic commitment. For this cut and much more, cop the crew’s Egos & Expectations LP when it drops June 10, for free digital download.
Written by richard on 06/3/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.