When you need to evade radar detection while piloting an aircraft, your best bet is to reduce your altitude. (Disclaimer: I learned this from playing Grand Theft Auto V, so you might want to get a second opinion before you test it out.) On their latest single, Toronto duo APB (formerly known as The Airplane Boys) attempt a similar maneuver in the sexual arena, swooping in close to get some “lovin’ On the Low.” Producer K. Sim crafts shapeshifting electronic beat to accompany Beck Motley and Bon Voyage as they struggle to twist free from the bonds of romantic commitment. For this cut and much more, cop the crew’s Egos & Expectations LP when it drops June 10, for free digital download.
Written by richard on 06/3/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.