Give this dude a beat and watch him spill out a verse (or two) that will drop your jaw and leave you wishing August 23 was tomorrow. On his new Word to the 23rd (Freestyle) Connecticut’s own Apathy attacks the Mobb Deep/Havoc produced Eye for An Eye and House of Pain/DJ Muggs produced Put Ya Head Out instrumentals like a bear in the wild (allegedly, of course). There’s a hunger in Apathy’s rhyme scheme that almost seems unfair, as he devours the two beats on the freestyle with his incredible word play. Apathy leaves little doubt that he’s a force to be reckoned with leading up to his Honkey Kong release. Can’t wait. Word to the 23rd (of August that is).
Written by ThroatChopU on 07/12/11
Submit your Rating
Dirty Version Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shoot First" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)