Anyone who’s chased after a big dream is familiar with the crab-in-a-bucket mentality of those who aren’t courageous enough to do the same. Anti-Lilly and EnVy Hunter are no exception, but they certainly aren’t sweating it. On the latest single off their forthcoming collaborative debut, the H-Town representatives eagerly anticipate telling their detractors, “I told you so.” As they put it over Christo‘s mellow, yet invigorating production, “They try and leave me at the bottom, n**ga Wait Till I Get Straight.” Multitalented Motown repper Scolla assists on the guest tip. Redefinition is scheduled to drop independently before month’s end. In the meantime, keep your browsers locked for further singles off the set.
Written by richard on 08/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Million Stories" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.