Love is beautiful when it’s pure and honest. It doesn’t matter if it’s between a man and a woman, a dog and its owner, or a chef and their menu. Love is love. So when you wine and dine your special someone tonight, express that love with the new, Steely Dan-esque single from producer Anthony Valadez. Just take cues from singer Bird for the night, and you’re guaranteed to impress your date. The director for this set of visuals, Roarkyd, subtly drops clues regarding the plot of the video, but the ending still threw me off in a pleasant, forward thinking way. Well played, Roarkyd. Well played. Good Lookin’ comes off of Anthony’s In Search Of album, released to iTunes back in March.
Written by Bryan H on 05/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walking Away" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.