Fresh off the success of the Booth-approved Woo, Anthony Hamilton returns to our pages with another smooth single off his seventh studio album. Here, Jerry “Wonda” Duplessis’ warm synth production sets the mood as the veteran crooner assures his girl (played by pop songstress Keri Hilson) that he’ll Never Let Go. For more, check out Hamilton’s Back to Love LP when it hits store shelves and online retailers next Tuesday (12/13) via RCA Records (Or click here to pre-order the album on iTunes!).
Written by richard on 12/9/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cool ft. David Banner" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.