How did ANTHM become the fly motherf**ker he is today? Trick question—he was simply Born to Ball. But that’s not to say aspiring ballers can’t learn a thing or two from the NYC buzzmaker’s latest mixtape single. Here, the artist retains the low-concept, high-velocity rhyme style that won him rave reader reviews on early October’s Ain’t Too Deep. In a feverish, yet controlled flow, the artist spits vividly about his quest to survive and thrive in the cutthroat world of hip-hop. To back his bars, The Coolights serve up a synth-driven beat powered by a heavily-syncopated rhythm section. Everywhere + Nowhere still lacks a drop date but, if you’re feeling Born to Ball, you can keep your browsers locked for the latest on the highly-anticipated set.
Written by richard on 10/31/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Imitates Art" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.