How did ANTHM become the fly motherf**ker he is today? Trick question—he was simply Born to Ball. But that’s not to say aspiring ballers can’t learn a thing or two from the NYC buzzmaker’s latest mixtape single. Here, the artist retains the low-concept, high-velocity rhyme style that won him rave reader reviews on early October’s Ain’t Too Deep. In a feverish, yet controlled flow, the artist spits vividly about his quest to survive and thrive in the cutthroat world of hip-hop. To back his bars, The Coolights serve up a synth-driven beat powered by a heavily-syncopated rhythm section. Everywhere + Nowhere still lacks a drop date but, if you’re feeling Born to Ball, you can keep your browsers locked for the latest on the highly-anticipated set.
Written by richard on 10/31/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Imitates Art" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.