How did ANTHM become the fly motherf**ker he is today? Trick question—he was simply Born to Ball. But that’s not to say aspiring ballers can’t learn a thing or two from the NYC buzzmaker’s latest mixtape single. Here, the artist retains the low-concept, high-velocity rhyme style that won him rave reader reviews on early October’s Ain’t Too Deep. In a feverish, yet controlled flow, the artist spits vividly about his quest to survive and thrive in the cutthroat world of hip-hop. To back his bars, The Coolights serve up a synth-driven beat powered by a heavily-syncopated rhythm section. Everywhere + Nowhere still lacks a drop date but, if you’re feeling Born to Ball, you can keep your browsers locked for the latest on the highly-anticipated set.
Written by richard on 10/31/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Imitates Art" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.