How did ANTHM become the fly motherf**ker he is today? Trick question—he was simply Born to Ball. But that’s not to say aspiring ballers can’t learn a thing or two from the NYC buzzmaker’s latest mixtape single. Here, the artist retains the low-concept, high-velocity rhyme style that won him rave reader reviews on early October’s Ain’t Too Deep. In a feverish, yet controlled flow, the artist spits vividly about his quest to survive and thrive in the cutthroat world of hip-hop. To back his bars, The Coolights serve up a synth-driven beat powered by a heavily-syncopated rhythm section. Everywhere + Nowhere still lacks a drop date but, if you’re feeling Born to Ball, you can keep your browsers locked for the latest on the highly-anticipated set.
Written by richard on 10/31/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Imitates Art" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.