Fresh off dazzling readers with his “AMGMix” of current Billboard chart-topper Royals, Manhattan buzzmaker ANTHM continues sketching out his plan for industry domination on a brand new promo single. This cut’s message Ain’t Too Deep or complicated—ANTHM is the best rapper doing it, and he’s fixing to take over—but he executes the concept with all the skill and panache we’ve come to expect. His speedy, self-assured bars come backed by the stuttering synth-bass production of D. Nilsz. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked; this joint isn’t attached to a larger forthcoming project, but ANTHM will be contributing to our exclusive freestyle series when it relaunches in the near future.
Written by richard on 10/14/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Imitates Art" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)