Fresh off dazzling readers with his “AMGMix” of current Billboard chart-topper Royals, Manhattan buzzmaker ANTHM continues sketching out his plan for industry domination on a brand new promo single. This cut’s message Ain’t Too Deep or complicated—ANTHM is the best rapper doing it, and he’s fixing to take over—but he executes the concept with all the skill and panache we’ve come to expect. His speedy, self-assured bars come backed by the stuttering synth-bass production of D. Nilsz. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked; this joint isn’t attached to a larger forthcoming project, but ANTHM will be contributing to our exclusive freestyle series when it relaunches in the near future.
Written by richard on 10/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Imitates Art" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.