Released way back in February of last year, AnMor‘s Booth debut, S.W.M.N. (Night & Day), earned him high praise from our readership, who applauded the artist’s dynamic delivery. Despite that warm reception, he took his sweet time crafting a follow-up feature. He more than makes up for the wait with new single Est. Since 89’, which also happens to be a Booth-exclusive world premiere. Here, beatsmith Zoe crafts an understated canvas for the Maryland emcee’s acclaimed flow, accenting a low-key rhythm section with mellow synths, liquid guitar riffs and silken vocal samples. Over the ear-pleasing instrumental, the artist spits confidently about his status in the game, affirming the dopeness of his “old sh*t” but making clear that his biggest victories are still in the future. This joint isn’t part of a larger project… yet. If and when that changes, however, fans in the Booth will be the first to know.
Written by richard on 03/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"S.W.M.N (Night & Day)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.