Released way back in February of last year, AnMor‘s Booth debut, S.W.M.N. (Night & Day), earned him high praise from our readership, who applauded the artist’s dynamic delivery. Despite that warm reception, he took his sweet time crafting a follow-up feature. He more than makes up for the wait with new single Est. Since 89’, which also happens to be a Booth-exclusive world premiere. Here, beatsmith Zoe crafts an understated canvas for the Maryland emcee’s acclaimed flow, accenting a low-key rhythm section with mellow synths, liquid guitar riffs and silken vocal samples. Over the ear-pleasing instrumental, the artist spits confidently about his status in the game, affirming the dopeness of his “old sh*t” but making clear that his biggest victories are still in the future. This joint isn’t part of a larger project… yet. If and when that changes, however, fans in the Booth will be the first to know.
Written by richard on 03/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"S.W.M.N (Night & Day)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.