Released way back in February of last year, AnMor‘s Booth debut, S.W.M.N. (Night & Day), earned him high praise from our readership, who applauded the artist’s dynamic delivery. Despite that warm reception, he took his sweet time crafting a follow-up feature. He more than makes up for the wait with new single Est. Since 89’, which also happens to be a Booth-exclusive world premiere. Here, beatsmith Zoe crafts an understated canvas for the Maryland emcee’s acclaimed flow, accenting a low-key rhythm section with mellow synths, liquid guitar riffs and silken vocal samples. Over the ear-pleasing instrumental, the artist spits confidently about his status in the game, affirming the dopeness of his “old sh*t” but making clear that his biggest victories are still in the future. This joint isn’t part of a larger project… yet. If and when that changes, however, fans in the Booth will be the first to know.
Written by richard on 03/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"S.W.M.N (Night & Day)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.