If you played an arcade game in the 1990s, you know that Winners don’t use drugs…. or do they? On his current single and first Booth feature, Fresno rhymesayer Anilyst pays ironic tribute to the Charlie Sheens of the world, raising a glass to the fresh, fly and completely f*cked up over a sizzling synth instrumental by Divy Pota. Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned—Anilyst’s self-titled freshman full-length has yet to receive a drop date, but we in The DJBooth will keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/7/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.