If you played an arcade game in the 1990s, you know that Winners don’t use drugs…. or do they? On his current single and first Booth feature, Fresno rhymesayer Anilyst pays ironic tribute to the Charlie Sheens of the world, raising a glass to the fresh, fly and completely f*cked up over a sizzling synth instrumental by Divy Pota. Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned—Anilyst’s self-titled freshman full-length has yet to receive a drop date, but we in The DJBooth will keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/7/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)