If you played an arcade game in the 1990s, you know that Winners don’t use drugs…. or do they? On his current single and first Booth feature, Fresno rhymesayer Anilyst pays ironic tribute to the Charlie Sheens of the world, raising a glass to the fresh, fly and completely f*cked up over a sizzling synth instrumental by Divy Pota. Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned—Anilyst’s self-titled freshman full-length has yet to receive a drop date, but we in The DJBooth will keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/7/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.