If you played an arcade game in the 1990s, you know that Winners don’t use drugs…. or do they? On his current single and first Booth feature, Fresno rhymesayer Anilyst pays ironic tribute to the Charlie Sheens of the world, raising a glass to the fresh, fly and completely f*cked up over a sizzling synth instrumental by Divy Pota. Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned—Anilyst’s self-titled freshman full-length has yet to receive a drop date, but we in The DJBooth will keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/7/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.