If you played an arcade game in the 1990s, you know that Winners don’t use drugs…. or do they? On his current single and first Booth feature, Fresno rhymesayer Anilyst pays ironic tribute to the Charlie Sheens of the world, raising a glass to the fresh, fly and completely f*cked up over a sizzling synth instrumental by Divy Pota. Like what you’re hearing? Stay tuned—Anilyst’s self-titled freshman full-length has yet to receive a drop date, but we in The DJBooth will keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/7/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.