Jersey and Mexico are kind of like Angelo Mota and sucker emcees: they don’t have a hell of a lot in common. On his latest single and first DJBooth feature, the unsigned rhymesayer flees from the former locale (his home turf) to the latter after murdering hip-hop, then makes the return trip with the federales on his tail. In between, he finds time to lace a mellow Raphael Ramosch and Jasmine Henry production with free-associative lyrical reflections on everything from religious faith to quitting cigs. Craving more? Mota’s forthcoming independent full-length, Good Life, currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Life (Intro)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.