Jersey and Mexico are kind of like Angelo Mota and sucker emcees: they don’t have a hell of a lot in common. On his latest single and first DJBooth feature, the unsigned rhymesayer flees from the former locale (his home turf) to the latter after murdering hip-hop, then makes the return trip with the federales on his tail. In between, he finds time to lace a mellow Raphael Ramosch and Jasmine Henry production with free-associative lyrical reflections on everything from religious faith to quitting cigs. Craving more? Mota’s forthcoming independent full-length, Good Life, currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Life (Intro)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.