A whole week of hip-hop from up-and-coming emcees? Man, this really is the Good Life! With songs like this Booth-exclusive world premiere from Angelo Mota, I’d even call it a great life. You won’t find any gimmicks here—just a record that is short, sweet and to the point. A quirky sample, serving as an intro to Max Lazen‘s crisp, sample-driven beat, is the only bell or whistle present on this song. Once the beat kicks in, Angelo gets right down to business. Mota impresses with a relentless, brisk, and booming flow. With barely a pause, the Baltimore native keeps up the blistering pace throughout the cut’s whole running time, really flexing his stamina and power. This record is the intro track from Mota’s upcoming LP, Good Life. While you wait for further details on the set, why not check out his debut Booth feature, October’s Jersey/Mexico?
Written by Lucas G. on 01/13/14
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.